I’m doing my very best to get back into the swing of things at school but it’s tougher than I had anticipated. Probably because I didn’t anticipate it being tough at all. School ended on such a high last term that I was really quite excited to be going back and expected just to pick up where I left off. Forgot that’s not how it works.
So, I’m a busy busy bee just now trying whip my classes back into shape (metaphorically speaking, you understand!). Perfect time for a meme. Thank you to Sophie at Mostly Eating, Antonia at Food Glorious Food and Celia at Purple Podded Peas for tagging me. :)
Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life
- Cinema usherette – The perfect student job: watch films, eat popcorn and, if need be, study by torch in the back row.
- Teacher of English as a Foreign Language – I wanted to live abroad for a while after university. This seemed like the best option. I’m a bit of a grammar geek now. :)
- Summer school head-teacher – 16 hour days and I still couldn’t get everything done!
- English teacher – My current job. Hard work but great fun and very rewarding.
Four Places I Have Lived
- Hokkaido, Japan
- Ottawa, Canada
- Turku, Finland
- Various locations in the north of Scotland (currently Inverness)
Four Places I Have Been On Holiday
- New York City
- New Zealand
- Thailand (see photo)
Four Of My Favourite Foods
- Purple sprouting broccoli
- Black pudding
Four Places I Would Rather Be
I am currently sitting on my sofa with a cup of tea. So very tired I don’t really want to be anywhere else! Instead I’ll tell you four places D and I are debating going to next summer:
- West coast of the US
Realise I’ve been really lazy here by not expanding on my answers. I’m too sleepy to do so right now! If you’re curious about anything, ask away!
Will tag four bloggers that I haven’t tagged before: Little Mainyacha; Holler at Tinned Tomatoes; Amanda at Figs Olives Wine and Johanna at Green Gourmet Giraffe. Apologies if you’ve already completed this meme. :)