It’s perfect timing too as I’m very busy with weddings (not mine!) and whatnot at the moment. Discovered that memes are ideal for hectic times or lazy days. Will complete Brianna’s first and leave Holler’s for a busy/lazy day in the future.
Seven Random Things About Me
1) I sleepwalk regularly.
It’s like I’m hallucinating. My eyes are always open and I am fully aware of my surroundings but there are other things there. For example – babies stuck behind radiators; red rabbits abseiling from the ceiling onto my face; dead mice/multicoloured octopuses/various other beasties in my bed; peacock feathers growing out of my pillow; half full pint glasses hovering above my head…
It’s pretty distressing when it’s actually happening but the entertainment value I and others get recalling what I’ve done MORE than makes up for a little hysteria!
2) Other than Scotland, I have lived in Japan, Finland and Canada. Very happy to be back in Scotland again but know that those itchy-feet may strike again!
If they do I’d like to live in Sweden or Spain for a while.
3) I have very long toes. My cousin used to call me finger-feet.
4) I sneeze repeatedly when I’m full up. It’s a little embarrassing in restaurants.
5) Though I rarely watch scheduled TV, I enjoy cooking with DVDs playing in the background. Favourite box-sets include The West Wing, BBC version of Pride & Prejudice, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Six Foot Under.
6) Dogs make me incredibly happy.
Last month I made the decision not to get a dog and, though I know it was the right decision, I am still upset about it. As much as I want one I know it would not be fair to the dog. I’d be away all day and my work is 35 minutes away from my home. Not enough time to pop home. Sigh.
7) I was a vegetarian for 10 years. A hangover and a bacon sandwich led to my downfall. 🙂
Still don’t eat a huge amount of meat but not because I think it’s unethical. I simply love vegetables! I am quite fussy about where my meat comes from though and buy local/free-range/organic/outdoor bred meats and MSC approved fish whenever possible.