Last month I was tagged by the lovely Pat asking me to list eight things that make me happy. Only eight…
Rather than think too hard and assuming you already know that D, family and friends make me happy, I’m just going to write down eight random things that make me smile.
Eating things from my garden -I get a real kick from popping out into the backyard and picking some herbs or vegetables or berries for lunch. Last year was my first year growing. Does the novelty wear off I wonder?
4. Dogs – All of them. I can tell you are all terribly surprised by this one…
5. My New T-Shirt –It may be the stupidest thing I have ever seen but it makes me giggle.
6. Friday nights – A new recipe, a bottle of wine and a West Wing DVD. Goodness, how my idea of a great friday night has changed!
7. Karaoke – Almost didn’t admit this. It is a little embarrassing but, after a year in Japan, I have absolutely no shame when it comes to singing badly in front of large groups of people. Surprised some of my friends still speak to me at all.
8. Snow – It’s pretty, it’s fun, it hushes the world and it sometimes gives me a day off work. What’s not to love? 😉
I’m going to tag the Davidson family (who’ve just moved to Egypt and are new to the blogging world); Pille (I’m wondering if ski-ing would be in her list); Peter (a newly discovered blogger) and Lucy (’cause I always love to read her memes). As always, take part only if you’re in the mood. 🙂